QCE Past Papers – Queensland Certificate of Education
QCE is Queensland’s senior school qualification. It is awarded to eligible students (usually at the end of Year 12) by the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority. Access QCE study designs, assessment handbooks, assessment advice and other teacher support materials here.
QCE provides pathways to them for their further studies and training at University level.
Useful QCE related links :
Why must you choose Tutorleague tutors?
Our team of experienced teachers/tutors is committed to improving their students’ knowledge and skills. We thrive in a collaborative environment where teachers and students exchange ideas and work towards better learning experience.
Some of the factors that distinguish us from other tutoring providers are;
- The majority of our teachers hold PhD. or Master degree.
- We have a professional team of highly experienced and competent teachers. We strictly verify their prior experience & academic credentials, before choosing them.
- A thorough background check of our teachers is done. It ensures that they are reliable and have no criminal history etc.
- Our tutors can deliver the lessons at your home; at your local public library; or at a premise convenient for you.
- Our teachers hold working with children check required by New South Wales Education norms.
- Tutorleague trains its teachers to work effectively with students with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Should you wish to change a tutor during the term; we will provide a better replacement free of cost.
- Group lessons are offered as a cost-effective deal for Australian families.
- Our services are cost effective.